Build Your Dream Home on Flatwater Lake
Hidden away from the stresses of life is Flatwater Lake which encapsulates the LIVE WORK PLAY lifestyle that today’s professionals and families are looking for.
Neighborhood schools, shopping, restaurants, and a sports complex are a short distance to the planned residences which gives Flatwater Lake a small town feel while still offering convenient accessibility to the Omaha Metro Area:
- 12.8 Miles (14 Min) to Village Pointe
- 23.8 Miles (31 Min) to Midtown Crossing
- 25.5 Miles (27 Min) to Horsemen’s Park Horse Track
- 29.2 Miles (37 Min) to Eppley Airfield
- 31.3 Miles (32 Min) to TD Ameritrade Park and Old Market
- 52.9 Miles (55 Min) to Husker Stadium
Flatwater Lake features 131 waterfront lots with a beach and boat ramp area. These lakefront lots that welcome boaters are situated on 87 acres of spring-fed water.
- Phase 1 – East Bay is complete and ready to build.
- Phase 2 – The 1st island is complete and ready to build.
- Phase 3 – The 2nd island’s infrastructure is awaiting OPPD installation of electric and will be ready to build in August 2021. The City of Valley is allowing permitting in this area now. The Piping Plover nests prohibit disturbance in this area until the birds have flown from their nests.
HDS is the project’s master developer. Please call or email for parcel availability and pricing.
Flatwater Lake Estates coming 2022 or early 2023
Flatwater Lake Estates, LLC has completed its purchase of the former Lyman-Richey gravel mine—197 acres across the street from Flatwater Lake.
There will be two off lake areas of homes and villas with close beach access. Two lakes for the price of one lot.
The Flatwater Lake Estates and Flatwater Lake lakes will be connected with a bridge over West Valley Street for boat traffic both ways. Once connected, the lake will total of 227 acres of water for your boating pleasure.
Concession and Beaches: There will be an event and food venue area with a large beach and docks for community fun in the expansion into Flatwater Lake Estates. Many common area beaches and park area.
Restrictive Covenants - General
- Lighted Address Numbers on home
- HOA Dues Paid at Closing – $600 per year – Common Areas: Cul-de-Sacs, Landscaping, and Lake Management
- Elected HOA Board to manage HOA after development is complete
- Plan Review Fee – $1,500 / Refundable Cleanup Deposit – $1,500 due with submittal
- $1,200 facility fee paid to Flatwater Lake at closing
- Specific type of tree per Street Tree Plan – Buyer to pay for tree at closing
- Buyer to install sidewalk on the street side of their lot
Restrictive Covenants - East Bay - Replat 1, 1st and 2nd Addition
- 1600 SF Minimum – Ranch-style home
- 1800 SF Minimum – 1.5 or 2 story home
- 10% Brick or Stone front on the roadside
- House Setbacks – 20′ Front, 25′ Rear, and 5′ from each side
HOA Rules & Regulations
- Max Speed for Jet Skis and Boats is 40 MPH
- Jet Skis allowed – Must be 2010 or newer – Certain hours of use
- Max of 24’ Boats and 250 HP Outboard Engines - To be approved by HOA
- Towables for Kids – 15 MPH (For kids 12 & under)
- Only one boat on the water per lot during peak times
- Construction of all residences must be started within eighteen (18) months of the date that the Lot was originally purchased from the Declarant
- Once construction starts on a Lot, the construction process must be completed within twelve (12) months